Are you so frustrated with the results of your email marketing campaign that you’re ready to throw in the towel? Don’t worry about it – we’ve all been there. Email marketing seems like a simple way to boost sales.
And it can be, provided that you can get your subscriber to open the email in the first place. After all, it doesn’t matter how great your marketing message is if no one ever reads it, does it?
In the busy world that we live in, you need to time the email perfectly so that they get it when they have time to open it. Is there any point in sending it through late on Friday afternoon when everyone’s getting ready to go home, for example?
Security awareness training is another thing that you’ll have to consider when crafting your email. Many companies have software that allows them to remove any suspicious messages and spam before they get delivered to their servers.
There are a good few more, but these will be dealt with in the EveryCloud infographic that we’ve published below. You’ll learn:
· Why email marketing is still the best thing since sliced bread
· How people use emails and whether or not they view them on their mobile phones
· What might make people consider your email spam
· When the best spending times are
· And a whole lot of other interesting facts
Latest posts by Rena (see all)
- How to Pay Off Debt and Take Control of Your Money - August 18, 2019
- Say Goodbye To MailChimp & Hello To Engagebay The Answer To Your Email Marketing Dreams - August 11, 2019
- Women In Biz #5 Jeré Cassidy - August 4, 2019