Do you want to start a new and exciting career as a blogger or virtual assistant?
Do you need a website?
You’ve definitely come to the right place. I love getting clients started on their blogging journey with the very best setup that’s on the market. Of course, we start with the all powerful WordPress blogging platform. There are 2 kinds of WordPress out there. The first one is WordPress.com and it is similar to the Blogger platform because it’s also free, but it is more in line with the self-hosted WordPress.org. If you want to become a success I recommend starting on the best. WordPress.org There are several things you have to do to get ready: the first thing you have to buy is a domain and a hosting plan. Down below you will find two links for the companies I work with. With most hosting plans these days you get a free domain so you’re looking at about $5 a month for a basic plan which is all you will need. Go to WordPress.com and sign up for an account. We will be putting your website on WordPress.org, but you will need an account for certain plugins that I will be installing like spam blockers. They will basically force you into taking a free blog and that’s okay you won’t be using that side. Just get me the Username and password.
You will need the following:
- Web hosting plan
- WordPress.com account*
These are the two web hosting companies that I work with. I am able to keep my prices low because I work on commission with these companies. You can choose your own web hosting, but please add $75.00 to the final price. Click the picture and it will take you directly to the site to sign up. You will only need the smallest available plan.
What I provide:
- Genesis Framework
- Premium theme from my library
- Installation of WordPress
- Installation of the Genesis Framework
- Installation of the Premium theme that you have chosen.
- Installation and activation of all plugins.
- Setup of header, menu bar, widgets, and social sharing/follow icons. (up to 7 widgets)
- Phone/email/Skype support for the first 7 days.
- Beginning WordPress pdf.
*Thirty-day turnaround time.
I would also like to suggest my Yearly “No Worry WordPress Maintenance Package”. It is a maintenance plan for everyone. Keep your site updated and backed up twice a month for the incredibly low price of $99 for a whole year! It includes the following:
- Backups on your website/blog (2x a month).
- Malware scans using Sucuri Sitecheck. (2x a month)
- Deletion of Spam comments, inactive themes, and deactivated plugins. (2x a month)
- Check for broken links. (1x a month)
- 2 Plugin Updates a month.
- 2 Theme Updates a month.
- 2 WordPress Updates a month.
- Site Speed Checked. (1x a month)
- Database Optimization. (1x a month)
- 2 Visual Site Checks for any glitches or problems
25% off any cleanup or troubleshooting services when
/if they arise.