Do you need a website?
You’ve definitely come to the right place. I love getting clients started on their blogging journey with the very best setup that’s on the market. Of course, we start with the all powerful WordPress blogging platform. There are 2 kinds of WordPress out there. The first one is WordPress.com and it is similar to the Blogger platform because it’s also free, but it is more in line with the self-hosted WordPress.org without the cool plugins .
I recommend starting on the best WordPress.org
There are several things you have to do to get ready: the first thing you have to buy is a domain and a hosting plan. Down below you will find two links for the companies I work with. With most hosting plans these days you get a free domain so you’re looking at about $5 a month for a basic plan which is all you will need.
Below is a list of all of the things that you will need before we get started, but don’t panic we’ll schedule a call first and get to know each other a little bit. Below that is all of the things you can expect from me. We both have a job to do and that is to basically let me see inside your mind to build you the site that you envisioned.
I can’t wait to talk to you!
P.S.This list is just to let you know what is coming up, but we’ll discuss all of that over the phone
You will need the following:
- Web hosting plan
- WordPress.com account*
What I provide:
- Genesis Framework
- Premium theme from my Studio library
- Installation of WordPress
- Installation of the Genesis Framework
- Installation of the Premium theme that you have chosen.
- Installation and activation of all plugins.
- Creation & installation of a header, menu bar, widgets, and social sharing/follow icons. (up to 7 widgets)
- Creation of pages
- Phone/email/Skype support for the first 7 days.
- Beginning WordPress pdf.
*Sixty-day turnaround time.
I am also available to create social media accounts, email sequences, sales funnels. Basically, if it needs to be set up I’m your girl. We will create a package suited to your wants and needs.
Your website is going to need to be maintained. I have a .pdf in my resource library that explains how to do it
you can let me do it. Check out the “No Worry WordPress Maintenance Package”. It is a maintenance plan for everyone. Keep your site updated and backed up twice a month for the incredibly low price of $119.99 for a whole year! It includes the following:
- Backups on your website/blog (2x a month).
- Malware scans using Sucuri Sitecheck. (2x a month)
- Deletion of Spam comments, inactive themes, and deactivated plugins. (2x a month)
- Check for broken links. (1x a month)
- 2 Plugin Updates a month.
- 2 Theme Updates a month.
- 2 WordPress Updates a month.
- Site Speed Checked. (1x a month)
- Database Optimization. (1x a month)
- 2 Visual Site Checks for any glitches or problems
25% off any cleanup or troubleshooting services when
/if they arise.
Are you just looking for a new design?
Tired of looking at the same old, same old?
I got you covered there too!