If you are an online teacher, coach or mentor then you know how hard it is to find the right platform to sell, promote, and build your courses. I’ve recently found another option out there that I think you’re going to love. It’s called Uscreen and it’s going to change the way courses are created.
If you’re considering a membership site, a signature course, or even a free challenge this platform would be an excellent choice! It does EVERYTHING in one program. One of the best parts is they integrate with just about anything that you could need: WordPress, ConvertKit, Mailchimp, Zapier, Paypal and the list goes on and on.
This is an all in-one-platform that can be individualized to fit your specific needs. It has the most customization that I’ve ever seen on a teaching platform. Watch the video down below for a detailed explanation of it’s many, many features.
Uscreen is an easy yet powerful video platform that allows anyone to sell videos online. Uscreen powers over 1000 customers who have set up subscription/membership sites, sort of like building your own Netflix. These customers leverage Uscreen and create a streaming using their own brand using the Uscreen technology.
Most popular Features of Uscreen –
- Fully White Label (Your brand everywhere)
- Easy to use, yet powerful
- Lots of customization & flexibility in setting up your own look & feel
- In-depth analytics
- Upload Videos & Other Assets
- Fully Branded Native Apps & OTT Apps
- Built-in billing & subscription engine
- Marketing & Community Tools
Uscreen Pricing – Our packages start at $99/month, visit our pricing page to see more www.uscreen.tv/pricing/
FAQs about Uscreen –
- Does Uscreen take a commission or revenue share? No, Uscreen charges a simple platform fee
- Is Uscreen easy to setup? Yes very much, and we have great support & documentation
- Does Uscreen provide 24/7 Support? Yes, we have 24/7 support and they are quick to respond.
- Can I also add documents & pictures to my videos & programs? Yes easily using the uploader.
*This post contains affiliate links, meaning that if you decide to give Uscreen a try I will earn a small commission. It will not affect your pricing in any way.
Latest posts by Rena (see all)
- Life In A Small Town Pt. 14 - September 14, 2018
- A List Of WordPress Shortcodes That Will Save You LOADS Of Time - September 9, 2018
- September’s Secret Subject Swap - September 7, 2018