If you are an Amazon affiliate you know what a pain in the ass it can be to find the right product, build your link and display it on your site. Then you can’t forget the affiliate notification that each post should contain.
My friend Tung Tran from Cloudliving.com sent me this new plugin and wanted to know what I thought of it. So first, let’s see what its many features are:
- Connect to the Amazon Product Advertising API.
- Search for products by keyword or ASIN.
- All 11 Amazon store locations are supported.
- Create affiliate links right within your WordPress post editor.
- Pull Amazon’s product images directly from API. Never have to worry about losing your account again!
- You can adjust the width and alignment of any images.
- Create & insert fully customizable call to action buttons.
- Display affiliate disclaimer when visistors hover over every affiliate link. This can be turned on/off.
The best part?
It’s completely free.
So if you run Amazon affiliate products on your
You download the plugin HERE OR you can simply go to plugins section on your website and then click<ADD NEW>. In the search box type in
Affiliate Link Builder Plugin for Amazon Associates – Review Engine
Have tried any good plugins lately? Some not so great ones? Tell us about them in the comments below and we might use them in a future post!
Latest posts by Rena (see all)
- Life In A Small Town Pt. 14 - September 14, 2018
- A List Of WordPress Shortcodes That Will Save You LOADS Of Time - September 9, 2018
- September’s Secret Subject Swap - September 7, 2018