Launched two years back, in August 2016, Instagram Stories have undoubtedly garnered a lot of attraction. Today, they have more than 300 million daily active users.
However, if you are a new entrant, and haven’t used Instagram Stories yet, here is a deeper insight on how they work:
- They work with everything – pictures, videos, GIFs – either from your computer or smartphone camera – Instagram Stories can accommodate them all
- They allow you to edit your photos and videos with amazing stickers and funky drawings
- You can choose to arrange your photos and videos in the preferred order
- You can have a look at the basic analytics of the Story and see the number of views it received, the people who viewed it and so on
- Instagram Stories disappear after 24 hours; however, within those 24 hours, your Story is visible on the top of your followers’ feed
All thanks to the amazing features of Instagram Stories, more and more businesses are trying their hands into this segment to engage their audiences.
From showing a sneak peek behind the scenes to the community, to release the teaser of their newly launched products and services, Instagram Stories let the brands experiment and play on the go.
This is perhaps why around 50% of the businesses on Instagram have already tried Instagram Story! Generally, brands post Stories to promote their products, provide an inside look, conduct a live event, get feedback on their products, simply start a conversation or to conduct contests.
That said, Instagram Stories have actually proven to be useful and this is perhaps why even large brands and businesses are eager to experiment with them. From Ticket.com to McDonald’s Malaysia, Michael Kors, Twitter, Maybelline New York, NASA, Airbnb and various other big names are using Instagram Stories to enhance their reach.
Curious on how big brands are using Instagram Stories? Have a look at the infographic below to find out all the relevant details, important data, and hidden insights!
Latest posts by Rena (see all)
- My Big Adventure- Secret Subject Swap - December 7, 2018
- What you need to know about website conversion rates - November 25, 2018
- On The Road Again – Use Your Words - November 16, 2018