- They work with everything – pictures, videos, GIFs – either from your computer or smartphone camera – Instagram Stories can accommodate them all
- They allow you to edit your photos and videos with amazing stickers and funky drawings
- You can choose to arrange your photos and videos in the preferred order
- You can have a look at the basic analytics of the Story and see the number of views it received, the people who viewed it and so on
- Instagram Stories disappear after 24 hours; however, within those 24 hours, your Story is visible on the top of your followers’ feed
Launched two years back, in August 2016, Instagram Stories have undoubtedly garnered a lot of attraction. Today, they have more than 300 million daily active users. However, if you are a new entrant, and haven’t used Instagram Stories yet, here is a deeper insight on how they work:
Hi! I'm Rena! Pronounced /`ree-nuh/. I'm a 49-year-old wife, mom, and grandmother & I love to help women just like you create an online business by connecting the technology needed to make that business successful saving you time & money!