I talk about website maintenance ALL OF THE TIME! Why? Because I spend A LOT of time fixing things that could have easily been avoided with proper website maintenance.
This got me thinking…I now you love your website.
I mean come on it’s the child that doesn’t talk back, doesn’t forget to put gas back in the car, and NEVER asks for anything! So you want to take care of it!
The reasons you’re not maintaining your site:
- You love paying people like me to fix things.
- You have way too much money and have to find ways to give it away.
- Your website is “special” and never requires maintenance.
- You don’t have time.
- You don’t know how.
The first two reasons…I can’t help you, but my PayPal account is Rena@theblogging911.com!
The third reason…every website requires maintenance. It doesn’t matter what theme you use, what plugins you use, or even who designs it. It has to be maintained to stay safe, secure, and running optimally.
You don’t have time… Well, I have this maintenance plan….
You don’t know how to maintain your site properly! This must be it! So today we’re talking website maintenance and if you sign up for my email list you will gain access to my resource library where I have a printable step by step maintenance plan and a checklist so you can maintain your site like a pro!
I’ve created a Powerpoint presentation that will guide you step by step through my very own maintenance process. You can download it along with some other great resources when you sign up for my newsletter! Need a little more help? Leave your questions in the comments below and I’ll answer them all. You can also email me at: Rena@theblogging911.com
#wordpress is my wine
Latest posts by Rena (see all)
- Life In A Small Town – Use Your Words - July 14, 2017
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Jetpack & Even Some You Don’t! - July 10, 2017
- What A Difference A Year Makes! Secret Subject Swap - July 7, 2017