Have you come up with excuses why you’re not investing right this minute?
Excuses like these:
- It will be easier once I get that raise.
- I just don’t have time.
- It’s overwhelming to think about learning to invest properly.
- Money just makes me squeamish.
Believe me, I used all of these excuses and even more. I have avoided money conversations my whole life, but at 49 I realize that I am only hurting myself. If I had started younger I’d be much better off when I get older. Still starting is much better than not… at any age.
WE LOSE MONEY EVERY SINGLE DAY WHEN WE DON’T INVESTIt’s easy to put investing off. But every single day you wait could cost you about $100. Yes … a Benjamin according to Ellevest. Click To Tweet
“I’m excited to work with Ellevest to start conversations about women and money. If you become a client, I will be compensated.”
Latest posts by Rena (see all)
- The Finance Checklist You Need To Work Through This Fall - November 10, 2019
- Women In Biz #8 Esther Zimmer - November 3, 2019
- We’re Celebrating The Holidays With A Massive Blogging Giveaway - October 27, 2019